Five Fabulously Funny Interviews with Fiendishly
Flamboyant Pranksters discussing diabolical (& sometimes illegal) deeds.
Dazzling deceptions and put-ons from some of the most outrageous artists
- Mark Pauline: Founder of machine-mangling Survival
Research Laboratories recounts giant billboard "improvements" done
in his misspent youth.
- Karen Finley: Provocative performance artist: sex, food, death,
and butt hairs...
- Joe Coleman: New York madman crashes parties with explosives
wired to his chest...you guess the rest!
- Boyd Rice: Presents the First Lady of the United States, Betty
Ford, with a skinned sheep's head on a silver platter!
- Frank Discussion: Intense leader of seminal punk band the Feederz
throws a dead dog into the audience, causes a big stink! Riotously funny,
this video will dazzle the brain and inspire the imagination.